RSHC Partner, Ryan Poscablo, will serve as a panelist for the Practicing Law Institute’s live webcast entitled “Insider Trading Law 2017” on July 21, 2017, 9:00 to 12:30 pm (EST).
The program will discuss the state of the law and enforcement priorities in the insider trading area, explain how clients can avoid the government’s crosshairs and cover the following topics:
- The law of insider trading
- Implications of Salman, Newman, and other recent decisions
- Investigating insider trading allegations
- Best compliance practices and avoiding enforcement actions
- Key strategies in defending criminal and civil insider trading actions
- Current and future criminal and civil enforcement priorities for insider trading cases