- Yakov Wiegmann and Matthew Lee Publish Law360 Piece on Coming Mortgage Crisis
- SCOTUS: Was Age a Factor? Federal Employees May Recover with Less Than But-For Showing
- RSHC Secures Dismissal of All Claims Against Bitcoin Exchange Founder
- RSHC Attorneys Yakov Wiegmann and Matt Lee Filed Suit Against the Department of Justice
- Employment Client Alert – Independent Contractor Test Revised by NLRB
Matthew Lee offers business and non-profit clients his extensive experience in complex civil litigation in multiple jurisdictions, especially in matters involving commercial disputes and product liability.
Matt has litigated matters in state and federal courts, covering multiple areas of practice. His insights from having handled a variety of matters across multiple jurisdictions give him the ability to see solutions that others might not. He also has deep experience in trial work, having second chaired a trial and managed all related documents, submissions, and arguments.
- Represented Fortune 500 company in securities litigation dispute related to ownership in joint venture.
- Representing large companies in product liability disputes.
- Representing large non-profit organization in personal injury lawsuit.
University of California - Hastings College of the Law, J.D., 2015, cum laude
Notes Editor, Hastings Law Journal
San Jose State University, B.A. with honors, Political Science, 2010, summa cum laude
“Employment Alert – Babb v. Wilkie,” (author) RSHC Client Alert (April 13, 2020)
“Employment Alert – Independent Contractor Test Revised by NLRB,” (author) RSHC Client Alert (February 1, 2019)
Online Note, Strict Liability and the Anti-Paparazzi Act: The Best Solution to Protect Children of Celebrities, (author) 66 Hastings L.J. 1 (2015)