Clients looking for assistance with negotiation and drafting of commercial contracts necessary for the operation of their business enterprise turn to Lisa Houdyshell. Lisa draws upon her former in-house experience to provide strategic, business-minded solutions to mitigate risk and keep business moving.
Lisa provides expert legal advice to a variety of commercial enterprises in support of their current business as well as future growth activities through the negotiation and drafting of a wide variety of commercial transactions including commercial leases, commercial real estate sale agreements, easement or access agreements, confidentiality agreements, purchase and sale agreements, supply agreements, consignment agreements, capital equipment purchase and sale agreements, manufacturing service agreements, equipment leases, consulting agreements, and professional service agreements.
Lisa's practice also includes providing expert legal advice to mid-market corporations with respect to entity formation, annual and special meetings, inter-company agreements, and related general corporate activities.
Lisa brings 20+ years of combined big-firm and in-house experience to the legal advice and guidance she provides to clients with a focus on developing solutions to simple and complex business issues and risks.
- Drafting and negotiation of a wide variety of commercial contracts for leading agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery company.
- Drafting and negotiating contracts for food manufacturing company.
- Drafting and negotiating a variety of contracts for a college.
- Drafting and negotiating commercial leases for a national university.
- Representing a leading independent audit, tax, and advisory firm with the negotiation of leases across the United States.
Saint Louis University School of Law, J.D., 1995, cum laude
Notes and Comments Editor, Saint Louis University Public Law Review
Winner of 1994 Midwest Regional National Moot Court
Webster University, B.A., History and Political Science, 1990, with honors
Professional MembershipsIllinois Bar Association
Missouri Bar Association
Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis