He puts his considerable skills as a persuasive writer and oral advocate to work in pre-trial and courtroom situations, obtaining dismissals, summary judgment orders, and other favorable results in federal and state courts across the country. In every case, no matter how large or small, Kevin takes pride in his ability to communicate in a convincing, effective, and compelling manner with judges, clients, and adversaries alike.
Kevin makes it his business to understand his client’s business so he can better address their concerns and litigation goals. His careful planning and supervision at the crucial document-collection and review stages of the process has helped his clients avoid significant discovery costs.
Hon. Ann Claire Williams, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
Hon. Charles P. Kocoras, U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Obtained summary judgment motion on behalf of Fortune 500 company in products liability action.
- Represented farm equipment manufacturer in product warranty class action.
- Obtained favorable resolution of breach of contract action on behalf of international beverage company.
- Secured dismissal of Ninth Circuit appeal for large hotel and resort company.
- Part of team representing insurer in billion-dollar RICO action.
- Helped craft legal argument leading to successful resolution of white collar criminal prosecution.
- Drafted brief resulting in favorable state supreme court opinion for insurer.
- Assisted Fortune 500 company in implementing FCPA compliance program.
University of Michigan Law School, J.D., 2009, cum laude
Boston College, B.A., 2005, summa cum laude
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
Kevin represented unaccompanied minor asylum applicants in proceedings before the United States Customs and Immigration Service.
He also represented prisoners in claims challenging violations of civil rights.